The purpose of this section is to explain the policy of the Coféo Services site in regard to personal data that you are liable to leave us when visiting the site. Our aim is to protect your data in accordance with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 relating to protection of personal data.
1. What is personal data?
According to the law of 8 December 1992, personal data is “any information concerning an identifiable or identified physical person”. A person is deemed identifiable when they “can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by referring to an identification number or to one or more specific elements, specific to their physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity”.
2. For what reason(s) is personal data processed on the Coféo Services site?
Coféo Services collects your personal data when an email is sent requesting information.
The data that you send us by email is used to deal with your request. It is kept by Coféo Services to deal with following up your request.
3. Does the site send cookies?
A cookie is a little file sent by a server consulted by a user and saved on the Internet user’s hard disk.
The Coféo Services site does not send cookies that would be used by Coféo Services.
4. What are the data owners’ rights?
Right of access and right of rectification: by means of a written request, dated and signed, sent to Coféo Services, rue de l’Innovation 20, 5020 Suarlée – Belgium, any person who proves their identity may obtain written notification of personal data concerning them free of charge, as well as, if applicable, rectification of any data which would be inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
Right to oppose:
- General right to oppose: by means of a written request sent to Coféo Services, any person who proves their identity, may oppose the processing of their personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
- Right to oppose concerning direct marketing: any person may also, on simple request, oppose the use of their data for direct marketing purposes, by sending a written and signed request to Coféo Services.
These requests must be sent to:
Rue de l’Innovation, 20
5020 Namur (Suarlée) – Belgium